Kristin and Mike
Buzzfeed post here
I am so blessed that I was able to share a beautiful day with a beautiful couple ! We had a few bumps in the road along the way (scroll down to see what happened to the veil :O ), but the groomsman saved the day.
The day was was epic.
And definitely a memory to last a lifetime.
Wedding shot with the ninja photog Lottie Lillian
See her blog for the full wedding album. :)
That moment right before the veil got caught by the wind and was submerged into....
You saw it first. The veil was saved by the ambitious groomsman. He came out running from the bus, and didn't think twice about stripping down to his underwear and taking one for the team. Did you see that dive form?! He had to of been practicing for this day....
And hey! The veil didn't even reek of Lake Michigan's swamp-like aroma.
Also, on a hot June day, the veil dried up faster than the bride, Kristin, could have even thought to have a major meltdown.
Just like that, it's like nothing so tragic had ever happened.
Love is real.
- Preparation Location: Hilton City Center and DoubleTree
- Dress/Veil: Posh Bridal
- Bridesmaids: David's Bridal
- Florist: Milwaukee Flower Co
- Makeup: Ke Zhu
- Hair: Tracy ( Indulge Studios )
- Nails: Nail Bar Milwaukee
- Groom/groomsmen attire: Men's Wherehouse
- Ceremony/Reception: Cuvee
- Ceremony/cocktail hour musician: Marc Ballini
- Catering: Saz's
- Dessert Table: Miss Mollys Pastries
- Live Wedding dance painting: Natalie Leroy
- DJ/Event Lighting: DJ QUADI